Oct 2- Oct 7

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks for such  great practice SATURDAY, I am so excited for competition season to begin. Here is a look at this upcoming week :

Tuesday: Class... please be on time and ready to work on formations and timing

Volleyball: Group 1-2... Red uniform, ridge bow! Meet at 4:45. Do a great job supporting and cheering loud please!!!

Wednesday: Night practice 6-8.. working stunts!

Thursday: Class... please be on time!

Friday: GAME DAY @ DAVIS...... Wear Maroon hoodie and jeans to school....for the game Black leggings, pink t-shirt, pink bow and pink poms! Hair in a half up half down... curly or straight! I am looking for a parent to ride the bus as I will be gone, Please text me if you are available ( thank you! )

Saturday: Practice 10-1... no pain no gain tank and floral shorts!!

Parents I will be out of town Monday- Thursday and then I am shooting a wedding all day Friday so I will not be available. You are more than welcome to text me and i will do my best to answer you in the evenings! Thanks again for all the support!

Comments

Popular Posts